Have you been to Baskin’ Robbins lately to pick-up an ICE CREAM CAKE?
These are two alternative homemade ice cream cakes we have made that won’t break the bank and they were great! We made the NERDS & Funfetti Ice Cream Cake for my brother-in-law and he thought we bought it (was he just being nice, not sure). The Peanut Buster Parfait Ice Cream Cake was made by a friend and it was so tasty.
- Peanut Buster Parfait Ice Cream Cake Recipe (pictured above)
- Kid’s Nerd & Funfetti Ice Cream Cake (Affordable and easy ice cream cake for kid’s birthdays!)
Nerds Funfetti Ice Cream Cake Recipe
– Buy a Funfetti Box Cake, pack of NERDS candy, White Icing, & Breyer’s Vanilla Ice Cream (to class it up)
- Prepare & Bake Funfetti Cake as directed on box in a removable side cake pan.
- Let the cake cool. Use knife around sides of cake pan edge. Remove cake pan side. Then cut cake into two pieces on the side (to create a top and bottom piece). Then place the bottom portion of the cake onto a plate.
- Next, let your Breyer’s Vanilla ice cream soften a bit.
- Spoon the ice cream onto the bottom piece of the cake (don’t let it hang over the edges). Now place the top part of cake back on.
- Freeze the cake for a bit so it hardens (this makes it much easier to frost).
- Next, frost the cake on the top and sides.
- Sprinkle Nerds on top (and Skittles too if you have want to).
- Freeze again until you are ready to serve.