The Huffington Post San Francisco asked San Francisco Food Bloggers about the Best Noodles In San Francisco? When they asked us, we had to mention Tantan-men from Halu Ramen.
Check out the Article: Food Bloggers Reveal Their Faves:
- Bangkok Pad Thai from Koh Samui and the Monkey, 415 Brannan Street at 3rd (415-369-0007 or kohsamuiandthemonkey.com)” – Broccoli and Chocolate Food Blog
- Tonkotsu broth Ramen from Santa Ramen, 1944 South El Camino Real, San Mateo, (650-344-5918)
- Blame it on the Food • Tantan-men Ramen from Ramen Halu 375 Saratoga Ave, Ste M, San Jose (408-246-3933 or ramenhalu.com) – BexBites.com
- Steaming Bowl of Pho from Turtle Tower, 631 Larkin Street at Willow (415-409-3333 or turtletowersf.com) – San Francisco Food, Tablehopper, & Grub Girl’s Food Blogs all chose this Pho.
- Big Daddy Ramen Bowl from Hapa Ramen, One Ferry Building at Embarcadero (haparamensf.com) – KelsEats