How to use Google’s New Recipe Search Option:
- Go to Google.com
- Type in Recipe Search
- On left-hand side, Click-on “Recipes” w/ Fork & Spoon Icon (it will limit the search to recipes only, no more random descriptions)
- Recipes will appear in addition to these below:
- A column of optional ingredients, on the left-hand side of the page, so you can further refine your search by ingredients (to choose or exclude ingredients)
- Cook Time Limitations Options (on left)
- Calorie Options Limitations (on left)
The In-N-Out Matrix (Every Item From the In-N-Out Secret Menu On a Single Page) from Serious Eats
- They ordered everything on the secret menu from In-N-Out (ex. Protein-Style + Animal Style)! You so crazy, serious eats!
Judging Napa Cabernet’s Class of 2007 from the NYTimes
- 2007 was considered nearly perfect for Cab Sav!
- # 1 wine was a $47 bottle from 2007 Faust Napa Valley Cabernet