These are simply sinful and super easy to make!
Oreo Truffles Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted (higher quality works best)
- Crush 9 cookies in food processor until finely smashed and set aside. Crush remaining 36 cookies to fine crumbs. Mix cream cheese with cookies. Roll the cookies into roughly 40 or so 1-inch balls.
- Dip the balls in chocolate (higher quality chocolate tastes better). Place on wax paper and crumble cookies on top or drizzle white chocolate over top.
- Refrigerate until firm. Store covered in fridge.
* I have to give credit to Amy for introducing me to this recipe and for making the truffles pictured above.